My Blog List

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014-01-02 Starting a New Year

Oh GOSH! It is cold.  The weather men expect several records to be broken this week.  The last three days have brought another 12 inches or so of snow on top if the 11 last week.
I go across the street every morning to have coffee, breakfast, and visit with R. watching a little TV and checking email.  Well, the last 3 days have been a struggle through the snow.  Fortunately, I borrowed some unused good old galoshes or I would never have made it.
Thank goodness R, Jr. doesn't seem to mind getting out the Polaris and snow blade and digging us both out.  It was much easier crossing the street for the evening with R.

It is with greater expectations than usual that we have started packing for Florida!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Gabby Faye
Michigan, United States
View my complete profile

Followers