My Blog List

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 10, 2013

More Holiday Traditions

 I try to take a photo of my garden before we leave the North just to remind me WHY we are so far from home.  We did get a healthy snowfall just before Christmas.  The temps were low enough that the snow lasted until after we left.
 I love these antique barn bells, a gift from a neighbor.  They are almost the only thing I left out after Fall clean-up.
Between Christmas and New Years the granddaughters went to the family Lakehouse until school started again.  Santa had visited there, too!  Among gifts was this Foosball game.  It joined the air hockey, Pacman, and the one-armed-bandit.  All they need now is a pool table and a pinball machine. 
 Sometimes, the old games are the best. 

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Gabby Faye
Michigan, United States
View my complete profile

Followers