My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Touring around in STYLE

My new car
Being stuck without a car for 6 weeks this fall was painful and boring.  Since a son-in-law has a car lot here in Florida, we just had to ask what was available and not too expensive.  Bless his heart!  He came up with THIS!  I never expected a convertible, let alone one as new as this.  It is a 2004 Sebring.

Sunday we headed out in the gorgeous weather, top down on the car, just driving around.
Look what is docked at Squid Lips.
I asked a boater on the Squid Lips dock (really good restaurant on Indian River Drive) about this oddity at the pier and was told you could tour the ship and have a photo taken on it.  I thought having this photo was enough.
The drive took us West to the Stick March area near Felsmere and we watched this family headed out on an airboat for a tour of the marsh.  On one of my photos you can see the telephone number and we are thinking of making a reservation to do this with some of our winter company this year.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to do a marsh tour. Hope you do one soon so we can see photos.Love the blog

About Me

My Photo
Gabby Faye
Michigan, United States
View my complete profile

Followers